Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First heading down (notice the squid at 1:15, good stuff)

And back up... (shows the squid in the beginning, I had already stopped, turned around, and gone back up to film this. He's a disgrace to 600rr.net!)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
302 Posts
man i wish i had roads like this near me. Your so frigging lucky, perfect pavement and amazing twisties for like 10 miles the snake is amazing. I smell a road trip in my future lol.

oh and well done looks like u were carving some great lines there loved the vids :p

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man i wish i had roads like this near me. Your so frigging lucky, perfect pavement and amazing twisties for like 10 miles the snake is amazing. I smell a road trip in my future lol.

oh and well done looks like u were carving some great lines there loved the vids :p
Isn't it awesome? Only problem is there are a lot of guys who ride it faster than I do at half of the skill level. This is pretty much the fastest I'll go on it unless it's deserted. I wish I had this guy filmed today, he was all over the place, over the double yellow, going a good 30 mph slower than myself, no gear other than a helmet with mohawk, and a lowered GSXR. Other slow guys had gear and were honest newbies, which is fine!

Thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Great vids. You guys are lucky to have a nice road like that to play with.

I notice the road is either very close to the hillside or a drop-off!

·
Registered
533 Posts
^^^ yah its the a drop off at most turns. lots of people eat it up at the last turn going up. not so much down down the canyon i see people eat it.

Nice video, and exhaust sounds great! my buddy went up there on the 3rd i think as well and went down.
Heres the video of him. he is ok nothign serious.
http://youtu.be/8LID6Bqk2GQ

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
^^^ yah its the a drop off at most turns. lots of people eat it up at the last turn going up. not so much down down the canyon i see people eat it.

Nice video, and exhaust sounds great! my buddy went up there on the 3rd i think as well and went down.
DUUUUDE! I thought I heard a crash!! Those two bikes passing by in the beginning are me and my buddy!! lol

hahahaha look closely, he loses traction as soon as I pass him! tell your buddy to invest in an RR, we suck up all the traction in a 10ft radius!!

·
Registered
308 Posts

saw that video a few days ago, what's up with his fairings?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.