Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the saddest thing today a fellow RR rider got pulled over behind me. I was in my car and I just thought that pulling over an amazing RR should be illegal what do you think.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
you should have helped him out by doing some thing more illegal to get the cop to pull you over.
A fine idea! Might I suggest honking the horn excessively and weaving - then you can tell the cop you just saw a squirrel and didn't want to hit it...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
you should have helped him out by doing some thing more illegal to get the cop to pull you over.
I did that for a buddy once when we were in our cages.
He either had a few beers, or no insurance or something
and was getting pulled over right next to me.
So, w/o hesitation, I lit up the tires in my S-10. (350SBC/TH350)

Needless to say he nabbed me instead, while homie slipped away un-noticed.

I told the LEO that my throttle had been sticking on my kickdown linkage, and
that my new baseplate/linkage setup should be here tomorrow or the next
day, and that it would never happen again.

He bought it. ???

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I should have caused a distraction maybe crashed into a meter spilling change everywhere.
I felt bad I didn't see him do anything wrong he was going slow unless having a beautiful blond on your backseat is illegal.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I saw alot of bikes getting pulled over this week/weekend - ESPECIALLY at Destination Daytona, on the bridges going to A1A from US1, and on International Speedway by the track. The primary reason they were mass pulling was so they could walk the line and get tested for DUI.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I saw alot of bikes getting pulled over this week/weekend - ESPECIALLY at Destination Daytona, on the bridges going to A1A from US1, and on International Speedway by the track. The primary reason they were mass pulling was so they could walk the line and get tested for DUI.
Yes, the motorcycle cops were wearing people out on the bridges...that is why I drive the speed limit and don't do anything stupid at Daytona. Man, there certainly was a lot of people who didn't get enough attention as children, showing off at Daytona. I just laughed when they got pulled over :ROFL

·
Registered
101 Posts
I saw the saddest thing today a fellow RR rider got pulled over behind me. I was in my car and I just thought that pulling over an amazing RR should be illegal what do you think.
I think that your statement makes no sense.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts