• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*****The poll originally said - Should Demented Be Banned - Not should his vendor status be revoked. Just clearing it up***** CiBeR

Unofficial of course, does not mean he would be banned even if the outcome came out that way. I'm just curious how the community feels about him. At worse it might open his eyes a little and he can stop living in denial.

I doubt he'll be a vendor again because of this post:
Originally Posted by Administrator
This is interesting...... I too dont understand why Doug Cant handle this. He would be getting a lot more respect if he maned up and just told everyone he Fucked up.

One thing is for sure... He wont be selling on here after this little mess!

Stew
State why you voted yes or no.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I voted YES because he doesn't add anything valuable to this forum, he calls the cops on people, he's 19 and talks like he knows it all when he doesn't, and finally for over using google and acting like he actually knows what he spews.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I vote yes... i think im helping his addiction. Maybe he will lead a more wholesome life if he's not on here 24/7

·
Registered
284 Posts
Voted no, but he cant continue as a vendor.

I am no fan of the guy, but this is an open forum on the internet :puke:

·
Registered
655 Posts
I have been one of his recent critics which may come as a surprise to you that my vote is NO. I don't think he should be banned from the site. I do however feel he should be put on at least a one year suspension of his VENDOR status. You guys are absolutely right...he has flopped and fallen on his face and has been acting like an A$$. I will be the first to agree with that. However, part of me feels that if he were banned from this he might not learn as valuable of a lesson than if he were permitted to stay and face the consequences of his actions. After dealing with that damage control, he just might "grow up" a little. I'm not poking at his age either because I'm sure we have our fair share of immature 40 year olds as well. I think we all know what I mean when I refer to "growing up." RESPONSIBILITY, RELIABILITY, and RESPECT. A community isn't just made up of good times and laughter. An eighth of our forums are evidence to that. We have our :tard: and our :all_cohol and our :icon_stud and our :bootyshak and so on...

Does he deserve the hard time he is getting? Absolutely! Does he deserve to be banned from a site that could offer him continuing guidance on knowledge and developing as a person? No...I don't think he does.

My recommendation: VENDOR SUSPENSION

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
not banned....it's a public forum, but his business issues should probably be cut off until this is all resolved.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
no only because he didn't pay to be here. It is free. He did pay for the vendor so i think he shouldn't be allowed to be a vender anymore

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Yes just cause I think he's a fucktard and this poll means nothing. There's no real reason why he should be banned, but he definitely should be stripped of Vendor status.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Voted note. Don't ban. But revoke vendor status for sure.

After this, nobody is going to listen to his Bullsh!t holier than thou attitude (not that everybody was buying that crap before...) and he'll likely eventually leave on his own or forever deal with being flamed when he tries to act like he's better than everybody.

Banning would be the easy way out. If he wants to stick around, let him stew for a bit and take the bashing if he feels like turning his nose up at people in every thread he posts in.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Voted note. Don't ban. But revoke vendor status for sure.

After this, nobody is going to listen to his Bullsh!t holier than thou attitude (not that everybody was buying that crap before...) and he'll likely eventually leave on his own or forever deal with being flamed when he tries to act like he's better than everybody.

Banning would be the easy way out. If he wants to stick around, let him stew for a bit and take the bashing if he feels like turning his nose up at people in every thread he posts in.
I think your my hero.... Couldn't of said it better...

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
i voted ban... id give him a month or so to clean up his act but it sh!t doesnt start happening then whats his worth here??

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
let us (admin/mod staff) decide whether to ban him or suspend his status.

Banning him would do nothing, he'd come back on a proxy...and most probably make life difficult for the admins/mods.
Don't know how he is in person, but he has been less than a model member in the past.

we'll handle this. and I'll change the poll to "should Demented have his Vendor status revoked".

thanks.

-600rr admin/mod staff

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
hey ciber600 (and any other members with an issue)...

please feel free to PM me and describe your experience with Demented.

I need specific information to make anything official. I'll let Tim and Moe know what's going on and we'll take it from there.

-nnb

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
1 vote yes

no way he should have the same privileges that other respectable and reputable vendors on this site have earned. vendor on this site should mean something more than just forking out enough cash every month to get the pretty green flag...it means you support the members (paid + unpaid) on this site by providing a service/good that we value.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.