Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys.
I rescently bought homerjays bike. i am wondering if i should add some stickers too it.. small ones.. maybe a 600rr sticker.. or a 600rr.net sticker.. maybe a honda.. i am not sure.. what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
you bought a bicth'en bike, maybe black OEM wings or those small motogp wings that go on the tank only. Powdercoated swing arm wouldn't look to bad either.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Man that bike is ugly, what a POS. ;)

I don't know, I kinda like the stealth look.

Jason

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Take some clear tape and tape the stickers on the bike temporarily. Then step back and smoke a big fatty and see if you like it. If that doesn't suit you then move them or remove them completely. It's your bike so do what you think looks right.

Be forewarned though, stickers are like tattoos. Once you get one, you'll want another, and another, and another, until your $h!t is a rolling billboard. Funny thing though, I don't have any tattoos.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I wouldn't touch it the bike looks amazing the way it is...... on the other hand thats how "he" had it so maybe a little of your own personal touch would set it off.

it's a coin toss! :banghead:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinking about maybe adding a few small stickers to personalize it a little.. i dont want anything huge like the honda wings.. and i like the idea of a powder coated swing arm.. BLACK.. that would look sick

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am all about the stickers/decals. I say put something on it. It is too plain for me, but it is your bike.

C

·
0 Posts
Fabricate a big whale fin off the back and paint it to look like a killer whale. That would be awesome. Take your center lamp out and add a blow hole modify a super soaker to fit in your front faring.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cvlighthouse said:
Fabricate a big whale fin off the back and paint it to look like a killer whale. That would be awesome. Take your center lamp out and add a blow hole modify a super soaker to fit in your front faring.

there is always a clown in the group

·
Registered
264 Posts
Here are some pics of mine, note the reflective dunlop decals on the rims. They look so good at night. I have a lot of extra ones too if you or anyone else wants some.

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
i wouldn't touch it. LEAVE IT THE WAY IT is. homerjay's bike is highly custom made and original as it is already. don't make it messy with stickers.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Let Someone Photoshop Your Stickers Onit For You

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Hey Speed what kind of tail is that on your bike... Did homer j put a 1000rr tail on that or is some aftermarket tail??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts