Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

should i add some stickers? or keep it?

997 views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  Visitor Q 
#1 ·
hey guys.
I rescently bought homerjays bike. i am wondering if i should add some stickers too it.. small ones.. maybe a 600rr sticker.. or a 600rr.net sticker.. maybe a honda.. i am not sure.. what are your thoughts?

#4 ·
Take some clear tape and tape the stickers on the bike temporarily. Then step back and smoke a big fatty and see if you like it. If that doesn't suit you then move them or remove them completely. It's your bike so do what you think looks right.

Be forewarned though, stickers are like tattoos. Once you get one, you'll want another, and another, and another, until your $h!t is a rolling billboard. Funny thing though, I don't have any tattoos.

#7 ·
I am all about the stickers/decals. I say put something on it. It is too plain for me, but it is your bike.

#11 ·
Here are some pics of mine, note the reflective dunlop decals on the rims. They look so good at night. I have a lot of extra ones too if you or anyone else wants some.

#15 ·
#16 ·
i wouldn't touch it. LEAVE IT THE WAY IT is. homerjay's bike is highly custom made and original as it is already. don't make it messy with stickers.

#18 ·
Let Someone Photoshop Your Stickers Onit For You

#24 ·
nice bike as is. stickers would just clutter it up. powdercoating the swing arm would be good enough...just my 2 cents

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.