Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
check the group buy section. i think there is a group buy going on right now for stands that will cost you less.

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
yea but i already have a pit bull rear and i love it.

everything else thanks for the info. i wont know till tomorrow but theres another guy that might still have front and rear pit bull $110. :toothy4:
Defiantly grab that, that is a steal of a price. As far as the pin, you can go to a cycle gear and some may even have it in stock. Costs about 10 bucks. I use the front all the time when I'm cleaning the bike, very helpful. I'm sure you'll find other uses other than wrenching on the bike

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
someone i know is selling a mint front pit bull front stand with a pin for a R1 for $100. is that a good deal. and where and how easy is it to change the pin to fit my 08RR? thanks
Pins are easy to change, the stand is made to accommodate a bunch of different bikes. It's the best quality stand before you start getting into the race ones that are around $500 each or more.

http://www.pit-bull.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=PBMSA&Category_Code=pins_front_stands

1 - 12 of 12 Posts