Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I dig the stock red/black/silver fairings that my '07 came with, but I like some others as well.

The question:
Is there a statistically safer color of fairings to have to be more noticed than others?

My friend says stick with the red/black/silver stock fairings, but I'd really like a set of Konica Minolta fairings, they're just so damn sexy:

But I also really like flat black:

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
you just have to remember, you will never get the same quality fit as you will oem fairings either and paint quality wont come close either, my opinion is to stick with the oem fairings and change them up, like swap the mids to black and the lowers to red like some on here have, always a sexy look

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you just have to remember, you will never get the same quality fit as you will oem fairings either and paint quality wont come close either, my opinion is to stick with the oem fairings and change them up, like swap the mids to black and the lowers to red like some on here have, always a sexy look
Yeah, any sites to recommend that I can get some black mids or red lowers?
Thanks.

·
Registered
633 Posts
thats what I did, traded my silvers for black. I need the red lowers now but they cost 4 bills at the stealership! Oh yea, Stick with OEM cuz you will never get the 100% fitment but again im OCD!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I also wonder about this. My new (to me) '06 is all black.. and while it looks super sexy, i feel like a brighter color would help people see me... Is there any statistical data correlating motorcylce color to accidents?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I really don't think any color will make a difference at all. I had a yellow 2001 929 and now have an orange 2008 600. Still have a hard time with people pulling out in front of me. Like the others stated above get OEM. It might cost more, but fit and finish is superb.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts