• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TOMIMOTO said:
I'm a "super mod wanna-be" and I say no just because I can.

Haha. Man Nem, did you change that? I just noticed it.
LMAO!!!

No, I did not. Hahhahaahaha....too funny!

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i say no cause he was being a smatr a22 on the thread about tires sating "oh i can help get the pilot race its a sticky tire yeah 15 more to go"..... if you do reinstate him i say put him on a probation where he has to wait for like 150 post to sell and a 0 tolorence rule for him ... just my suggestion

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Knightslugger said:
I vote no. the guy is a prick.
That's not why I banned him. If you view all his posts all his replies were nonsense.

"....43 more post to go".

"...31 more post to go".

"....25 more posts to go".

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nemesis said:
That's not why I banned him. If you view all his posts all his replies were nonsense.

"....43 more post to go".

"...31 more post to go".

"....25 more posts to go".
that's what i kinda meant. He's trying to circumvent the private sale system by posting non sense just to boost his post count. then after he gets banned, he gets all ripe about it! Rules are rules, period.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Downforce137 said:
he should take it to ebay, since they charge.. I say let him post maybe, and see what happens..
Hahaha....dude you avatar is awesome!!! That cracks me up!!!

Hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
he must be stupid. Ther just so happens to be a search option for members list also. if he cant remember the first letter of his old account then he probably shouldnt be trusted with the ability to sell items on this site. I feel that this is a community, so lets protect the kids by beating up the child molesters that live next door.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I did not research the situation, but I am always a fan of forgive, and forget. Let the brother sell his bike... Maybe a member can get a good deal from the idoit.

Peace

·
Registered
835 Posts
You all made some good points and the rules are clear! give him a shot caus this is an awesome site and we all deserve to be a part of of it!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I don't sense the respect needed for reinstatement. Is it me or was he totally rude and condescending in the same thread he is basically asking for reinstatement in!? I'm all about giving people chances, but in this case I'm not feelin it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
James06CBR said:
I don't sense the respect needed for reinstatement. Is it me or was he totally rude and condescending in the same thread he is basically asking for reinstatement in!? I'm all about giving people chances, but in this case I'm not feelin it.

I'm with you Buddy!!!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Toferlee said:
i ride with my feet off the pegs.....

24 more to go
Hahaha, found this one too...he's just asking for it

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would say let him stay... if he wasn't acting like a prick. So he messed up, no big deal. But how are you gonna write a mod asking for your membership back, act like a [email protected] the whole time, and expect it to work out for ya.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TOMIMOTO said:
I'm a "super mod wanna-be" and I say no just because I can.

Haha. Man Nem, did you change that? I just noticed it.

Yeah, watch what you say. Your name/rank (whatever you call it) will be changed in a heartbeat. I'm living evidence! :icon_lol:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts