1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
V

·
0 Posts
Haha, thanks for sharing. I thought you were serious for a second before I read your whole post. Thats some serious HP for a pipe and PC... :roll:

·
Registered
327 Posts
LoL.. the guy is a fool. Why would you put pictures of you stunting on the bike your going to sell? And from the pictures and mods I do not think it was female ridden. Maybe the female ridden means riding him and not the bike. What a funny guy. Why would a female need a Power Commander?

·
Registered
140 Posts
typeshx98 said:
LoL.. the guy is a fool. Why would you put pictures of you stunting on the bike your going to sell? And from the pictures and mods I do not think it was female ridden. Maybe the female ridden means riding him and not the bike. What a funny guy. Why would a female need a Power Commander?
+1, my thoughts exactly

·
Registered
131 Posts
He said it was to much bike for her so why did she put a pc on and why would she take it to get it dynoed. And why is he puting his jacket in with the sale it does not add up to me.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
typeshx98 said:
Hmm, I know a few women who could kick your butt riding without a PC. What the hell kind of comment is that?

·
Registered
188 Posts
NOO! or yeah sure do it dude.. a week after u buy it will start falling a part, because the dude before you stunted with it like a rabbit having hot sex :bounce:

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Bwaaa...yeah, pictures of it stunted...and why would you map your bike to a two bro's pipe if you don't have a two bro's pipe? What a dip ****...

·
Registered
196 Posts
brand new with 8000 miles on it........what???? he should really rethink his ad and post some new pics maybe with a nice burn out this time, then he can stste it has new tires too>>> :bitchslap:

·
Registered
255 Posts
lmao! what a tool

1 - 18 of 18 Posts