Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So during my daily classified peruse i found a sweet deal on a 2008 YZF R6.

Never down, looks mint, only 7000kms.

Hes asking only 5grand

I'm thinking of scooping this up to resell it for a profit of over 1,000

The way bikes go around my area it should be a very quick sale, checked the blue book on the bike and on the low end they go for 7,000 high end of 8,000 which correlates well to autotrader for the same bike with similar mileage.

its about a 2 hour drive away but that wont be a problem.

Here is a link to the ad with pics:

http://fredericton.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=290848255&MessageId=MSG.VIEW_AD.EMAIL_TO_FRIEND_SENT&mpname=E2F&mpuid=1700018;304;290848255;-2619496505;;#

i called the guy and hes very french but we managed to figure out some important details about the bike, never down, not rebuilt, selling coz he wants a trex. everything is mint.

So what do you guys think should i do it? Its a little bit of a risk but i think i can turn it around and sell it in under two weeks.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
If everything is cool with it then do it nothing wrong with making money.

·
Registered
444 Posts
yeah just take those stupid asian character stickers off first, that'll bump up the price for sure...

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
I would go for it, if worst comes to worst you would always be able to get at least your initial investment back out of it.
agreed, i dont know if you will make a grand depends on your area but maybe with some light mods you can improve the appearance make it more desirable. mods on bikes help sell them better than a mod on a car, ive found.

get rid of the gay stickers like others said, so it isnt so personalized (believe it or not making anything you are trying to sell look not personalized helps sell it a lot). maybe do some rim tape, paint the windscreen black. little cheap mods too bait somebody.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i say do it man great deal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts