Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is this a good price?

Ive got a guy offering to sell me an 07 cbr600rr for 6400. It has 7000 thousand miles on it and is completely stock. And he just put brand new Michelin tires on it. Is this a good deal or should I wait for another one to come along? The ad says 7200 but i talked to him and he said 6400. Here is the link,

http://fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/2863028635.html

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I think it's overpriced for a US bike, but it would be quite reasonable if it were up in Canada. I think if you hunted a little harder, you could find something around the $6,000 - $6,200 mark, no problem.

I paid $7000 for my 07 with 5,800km (~3,500 miles) on it.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ive got a guy offering to sell me an 07 cbr600rr for 6400. It has 7000 thousand miles on it and is completely stock. And he just put brand new Michelin tires on it. Is this a good deal or should I wait for another one to come along? The ad says 7200 but i talked to him and he said 6400. Here is the link,

http://fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/2863028635.html
Dont buy this bike. I saw it in person already. Theres one guy from pocket area selling his 2007 Black CBR for $5.5k only. It even has lower mileage. Pm you his number. GL.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Hah! He'd be lucky to get a 6k for that bike let alone 7,200.

I baught my 08 graffiti in mint for 6k flat with 7k miles. Don't pay anymore than 5.5 for a 07. Maybe 5.7 if it has a ton of mods and has like 200 miles on.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Ya its a nice looking bike but I agree with everyone else it is over priced, some good time searching can find you a great deal on a bike

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I got my 07 with 1900 miles on it, basically stock except yoshi rs-5 slip-on for $6500. With this bike having 7k miles on it, i wouldnt pay for than 5.5-6k for it... Check the kelly blue book see what there saying you should pay, atleast that will give u an idea what its really worth, its pretty accurate... If he would go into a dealer and trade that bike in i bet u they wouldnt give him more that $4-4.5k for it...

·
Registered
248 Posts
is it just me, or is it throwing smoke out the exhaust?? Vapor maybe?

Anyway, i dont think its that bad of a deal if you compare it to socal prices. Thats what most of 07s are going for down here with low mileage. However, id also skip on it, cus every once in a while a good deal pops up.

OP, if youre willing to make a trip to socal, PM me and i can send you a link to a couple good deals ive seem in CL.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
is it just me, or is it throwing smoke out the exhaust?? Vapor maybe?

Anyway, i dont think its that bad of a deal if you compare it to socal prices. Thats what most of 07s are going for down here with low mileage. However, id also skip on it, cus every once in a while a good deal pops up.

OP, if youre willing to make a trip to socal, PM me and i can send you a link to a couple good deals ive seem in CL.

I'm also in SoCal and not even 08 CBRs are going for more than $6.5k. 07s average 5.5 last time I looked some guys trying to get 6 tops and not getting any bites. 7k is ridiculous to say the least. Kelly blue book lists 09s at 7k right now and KB is always over priced.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm also in SoCal and not even 08 CBRs are going for more than $6.5k. 07s average 5.5 last time I looked some guys trying to get 6 tops and not getting any bites. 7k is ridiculous to say the least. Kelly blue book lists 09s at 7k right now and KB is always over priced.
Most 07+ CBRs ive seen with under 10k miles, are between $6-7k. Its rare when you find a clean low mileage 07+ 600rr for under $6k. Most of them will have high miles, scratches, or salvaged title.

I dont know who is paying for these, but i guess they forgot their bikes are 5 years old now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts