Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that many people on here have Corbin seats... i am thinking of getting one so i thought i would see if i could get everybody to post pictures of theirs and what color combinations they went with... i thought about silver cf with black cf high gloss sides but not sure how that will look on a silver bike. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Here is a start

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet moe thanks.

keep em comming.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Keep the stock seat imo. The more you ride it, the more comfortable it gets. I just did 400 miles last Monday and when I got home, the only thing sore was my wife cuz it was late.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i probably will. i have 12000 miles on the bike now so i am pretty used to it. but i thought it may be produce a nice asthetic look you know to make it more my own. plus the added comfort it may bring. all i ever see is the black seats they make. wanted to see others plus how it actually looked on different bikes.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
moeman said:
Here is a start
Where did you get that carbon fiber lay over for the swingarm?!?! I must have :)

·
"oh, theyre real... takatas."
1,163 Posts

that was before my highside so after new paint no more shocker double c vinyls... haha sorry i had to grieve

there ya go

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
DirtyD916 said:
Where did you get that carbon fiber lay over for the swingarm?!?! I must have :)
www.redracingparts.com its an italian company
but thier stuff is the best i have seen :icon_lol:

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dballer324 said:
one more black bike...

where did you get the headlight covers... i like em makes it look cleaner imo. do they make them in a light transparent silver if you know what i mean.

thanks so far guys, keep em coming... nobody has a seat color other then black?

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
The cushion is mostly black and you have a choice of trim color or no trim at all

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
hammbone said:
where did you get the headlight covers... i like em makes it look cleaner imo. do they make them in a light transparent silver if you know what i mean.

thanks so far guys, keep em coming... nobody has a seat color other then black?
Yeah those covers look pretty sweet ! ! ! ! . . . wassup ? ? ?

·
Registered
899 Posts
MotoMike25 said:
Yeah those covers look pretty sweet ! ! ! ! . . . wassup ? ? ?
i don't know about silver but at night you can't see jack out of em...they look pretty sweet though huh?! I got them from superbikestore.com...they are easy to take off and put back on, they are held with 4-velcro squares...have held up great all year and with no problems.

·
BOTM May 2007 , Big Apple PimP
1,354 Posts
those headlight covers are sweet~!

·
Registered
25 Posts
You still have this for sale??

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Very early corbin, Probably one of the first few they made for the RR, Smooth leather with no bead.

DO IT!!!! You'll love it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts