·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just like the title says, wanted to see those trailers. Here is mine:

·
Premium Member
14,334 Posts
Here is ours. Has more decals now and more work done on the inside.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
well there's not too much weight on the rear since the rider's not on the bike, so it's not all that bad. works out perfect for going to the track, since on the track just the edges get really worn

·
Premium Member
14,334 Posts
Let me guess.............LED lighting galore on the inside? hahaha
Not yet. Been working on the bench,tire holder,covered work area,tile floor,recessed wheel chocks,diamond plated accents,spray on liner for walls, built in 12 gallon air tank with quick connect fittings,Easy power for hookup's, IR Camera's to see what's going on while towing, Pre-wired 10'x10' pop up tent for trackdays "no extension cords all over the place.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Not yet. Been working on the bench,tire holder,covered work area,tile floor,recessed wheel chocks,diamond plated accents,spray on liner for walls, built in 12 gallon air tank with quick connect fittings,Easy power for hookup's, IR Camera's to see what's going on while towing, Pre-wired 10'x10' pop up tent for trackdays "no extension cords all over the place.
So it more like a mobile command center:icon_lol:

We need pics when its done!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That sounds really nice. I'll have to look at this thread when I get home to see the pics.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I don't have pics, but I have a 4x8 folding trailer from Harbor Freight. I put down some plywood for the floor and then bolted in the Pitbull trailer restraint system.

·
Premium Member
14,334 Posts
Want to make it an easy track ready trailer. Will get pics when it's looking good. T

·
Registered
753 Posts
I need a more substantial tow vehicle...

..so I can move to an enclosed trailer. Right now, I am using a Kendon to pull my and my wife's bikes to the track.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts