Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was leavin for a ride down to New Mexico from denver (no reason, just didnt have work today) and i passed a late model camaro with a scoop goin the other way. He flipped a bitch and pulled up next to me at a stop light. I was getting on the highway so i was in the far right lane, he was in the middle. The ass hole cut me off only once i started to move onto the on ramp. I got up behind him and cruised with him. I was in 3rd gear at about 55 (should have been second) the car in front of him was apparently going too slow so he cut the on ramp across the lines and took off, I followed. He pulled me till i got to about 10K rpm and i blew past him. I ran it up to only about 90 and heard him back off. I slowed down a bit a looked at his car because it was obviously quick. It said 454 on the side and i just laughed to my self. I wanted him to catch back up but he was far too much of a prick to do that. He got off at the next exit a mile down the road. :) i love these bikes.

·
Registered
110 Posts
For some reason guys in camaros are the biggest pr...s. I have yet to meet one that was a decent human being. Would have been better to show him up in a S2K.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For some reason guys in camaros are the biggest pr...s. I have yet to meet one that was a decent human being. Would have been better to show him up in a S2K.

Haha. Yeah that dude was a tool. I figured he would have been cool because he was the one who wanted to play, nope. My boss has a S2K and i drive it often. Im not impressed by the power, but that car is a monster when it comes to cornering.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
**** i should have told you 1ofakind. I didnt realize you lived so close to me. Im in castlerock. We could have hooked up and rode together. I was right in your neck of the woods. It was a good ride besides the wind.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I plan on fixing up an old camaro sometime in the future and I'm a decent human being... :cwm21:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Camaro drivers think bike riders are pr*cks too, so I guess it all goes around, haha.

I've never seen a "late model" Camaro with a big block. Probably a V6 with emblems, lol.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
I used to own a Z/28 and I consider myself to be a very decent human being...

And while it is tough, putting a big block in a late model Camaro isn't impossible or even very expensive anymore...

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
i have found that mustang drivers are the ones that are the pricks.

but yeah a 10 second bike beat a 13 second car whose engine weighs more than the bike does isnt really news.

now show me a car that can destroy a bike and i will be impressed

·
Registered
110 Posts
I plan on fixing up an old camaro sometime in the future and I'm a decent human being... :cwm21:

I never said there aren't any who are decent human beings...I just have yet to meet one :icon_lol: And since you have a Honda bike and not a Buell, that makes you ok in my book.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have found that mustang drivers are the ones that are the pricks.

but yeah a 10 second bike beat a 13 second car whose engine weighs more than the bike does isnt really news.

now show me a car that can destroy a bike and i will be impressed

Hey I resemble that remark :icon_lol:. And here's a member of one of our forums. Don't think he would have much trouble handling anyone on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx8FF1eW79Y

1 - 17 of 17 Posts