Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys do in the shower that you normally wouldn't tell other people?

I'm expecting some of these responses to be good!

:twisted:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Bend over and pick up the soap, and thank god I'm not in prison! :butthead:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I like to hand start the yogurt thrower! hell of a way to start the day! :rolleyes:

C

·
0 Posts
90% of men masturbate in the shower.

The other 10% sing a song.....

Do you know what song they sing?

I didn't think so....

Singing in the rain, just singing in the rain! What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again.. :tonqe:

N

·
0 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
90% of men masturbate in the shower.

The other 10% sing a song.....

Do you know what song they sing?

I didn't think so....

Singing in the rain, just singing in the rain! What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again.. :tonqe:
I don't masturbate in the shower. I sing a little but most of the time I just fall asleep standing.

·
Banned
433 Posts
I try to give myself anal orgasims by putting the shower head on massage and aiming it up my butt. :supz:

·
Banned
433 Posts
I poo-poo in the shower....if it's diarreha then no problem....but if not then I need to use my toes to mash it down the drain. Gives me something to do. :vom:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I just think of schwing or girls like her that ride motorcycles, especially ride and want to have their own f-in bike, then bust out rosey palm and her five sisters :supz:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Ummm..... the only nasty thing I do, besides shave my balls :D, and braid my butt hair, is blow my nose in my hands then wash them off. I know it's gross, but no one but me knows, except that is until now.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts