Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I'm afraid to think of how you ride when you think two dipshits riding like complete tools (which, by the way, takes no skill to ride like that), is "sick."

G

·
Riding like a moron involves absolutely no skill. That's not sick, cool, smart, or anything. It's just pure idiocy by 3 lucky people.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Thats not much different than my commute minus the wheelies ,crossing over in blind turns and backing it in unnecessarily.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And Jyn dont compare my riding to a video.. you dont know me from a hill of beans.. so because someone likes the GHOSTRIDER videos that means they run from the cops? gimme a break pal...

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
And Jyn dont compare my riding to a video.. you dont know me from a hill of beans.. so because someone likes the GHOSTRIDER videos that means they run from the cops? gimme a break pal...
Were you not the one taping it?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No i wasnt taping it, i just found a random video that I thought would be good to post up and got compared to some cracker jacks riding ... but thats what these forums are comming to , politicaly correct peeps that.. ahh well doesnt matter..

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wow!!! Have to say that it would be a more impressive video if it was done at a more safe place and minus the wheelies in and out of traffic, but the boy's can ride. Gotta give em that. They keep doing that crap they are going to get a video of one of their buddy's getting their azz waxed by a bus or something. That would be a piss poor thing to witness. No-one would want that to happen.

Can't say that I agree with the style of riding on the street (reckless), but I will not judge your riding based on a video you post. Insane footage, good find.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
If some of you guys think riding like that takes no skill, I'd like to see your skill sets. 'Cause you guys must be motogp riders to say the dude in the video lacks skill.

Just because he's an idiot and blatantly disregards the well being of others does not mean he has no skill. If you are going to flame the rider, get it right and don't make yourselves look silly.

G

·
If some of you guys think riding like that takes no skill, I'd like to see your skill sets. 'Cause you guys must be motogp riders to say the dude in the video lacks skill.

Just because he's an idiot and blatantly disregards the well being of others does not mean he has no skill. If you are going to flame the rider, get it right and don't make yourselves look silly.
Anyone can learn to wheelie and anyone can weave in and out of traffic.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Anyone can learn to wheelie and anyone can weave in and out of traffic.
And back it in at the drop of a hat??? on a narrow street, where margin for error is almost non-existent????

If that logic were true then anyone could be a pro level racer because "anyone" could ride like Hayes or Duhamel or Hayden or Rossi..........

Just so we are clear, I agree the rider in the video is an idiot, but to say he has no skill is foolish.:beer:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I agree w/ Revvin' Evan. The guys on the video have skills.. :bitch_ple
Yes .....they are acting like tools and idiots on the road :toothy4: and that detracts from it...
But being objective to the idiocy of their riding, they obviously have skills that are not common amongst other rides and they are doing much more than wheelies and weaving in and out of traffic... This is evidenced by the action later in the video. 2 thumbs up... I would never ride like that though. Thanks for the video. That was hot.. got my heart beating ! :evil3:

.... I'm sorry.. watch a bit more of the flick and I have to admit... They had me cracking up the way they showed utter disrespect to cars and other rider's alike...
They had no respect for the road or the people on it... LOL, wheelies past cars.. high speed fly bies ... LMFAO. This video was awesome for no other reason besides how dirty these guys were on two wheels... hahaha

G

·
And back it in at the drop of a hat??? on a narrow street, where margin for error is almost non-existent????

If that logic were true then anyone could be a pro level racer because "anyone" could ride like Hayes or Duhamel or Hayden or Rossi..........

Just so we are clear, I agree the rider in the video is an idiot, but to say he has no skill is foolish.:beer:
I didn't watch that far into it. Didn't say he had no skill either. Just said riding like a moron involves no skill. :icon_lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.