Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Easily one of the nicest *show* rr's around. This is my friends, just got done a couple weeks ago and finally got some good pictures. First few ones are before the stretch, and the last one is after the stretch. Hope you like it!

·
Registered
142 Posts
the paint job is pretty cool, but it just seems like it's not usable-friendly. Too much chrome and "East LA" kinds of stuff if u know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
That is very ugly to me. Like mentioned above the quality of work is good but to me that's ruining an RR.

To me the sickest RR would have Ohlinds suspension, brembo brakes, forged mag rims, and some spray painted race bodywork :icon_lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Its a show bike. Ill edit the first post for that. He rides it everyday, and hes got work done to the motor, so its not just for looks. Like you guys said, to each their own.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I can appreciate the design and time spent - the painter is a really good artist - but I hate chrome on any bike unless it's a Harley - so definately aint my style...

But while I'm checkin it out - can i get some honey mustard with those chicken strips... :icon_lol:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I respect that bike as a sick looking show bike. It's not something I'd care to ride, but it's sexy none the less for what it is.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah. thank you ^^. I wouldnt rock it either, but Im a big fan of the looks. No one said everyone has to like it. I was just sharing. Alot of time and money went into that bike, and at the end of the day thats someones pride and joy.

·
Registered
289 Posts
By "sick" I guess you mean best looking.

And well .. that's subjective.

To me, the sickest bike will be close to a superbike. ..

full ohlins, marchesinis, rizoma or sato rearsets ....

basically fully built and perhaps a race replica (NOT FRIGGING REPSOL) paint job ...

but .... there was definitely time and work put into the bike. Just not the sicket IMO (because of what I stated above)

Just noticed you edited and put "show"

it is a good show bike.

FO SHO(w) haha

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
That is very ugly to me. Like mentioned above the quality of work is good but to me that's ruining an RR.

To me the sickest RR would have Ohlinds suspension, brembo brakes, forged mag rims, and some spray painted race bodywork :icon_lol:
+1! A bike that is modded out to maximize its true purpose is sexeeee!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts