Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yes - I played it a lot. It's really fun but a terrible mess - especially towards the endgame when the map is fully exposed and crowded. Since they finished patching it I haven't had any catastrophic freezing/crashes but the slowdown is still very much present.

I played the PS3 version but I'm told the 360 one is just as bad. Honestly I would recommend Civ V on the PC if you're able to play it - otherwise this can be a fun, if frustrating, play.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got it after PSN went down, so i have not had a chance to see the online play.
i have just been doing scenarios and random shiz trying to see who i like playing with the best.
ive won several times on the first two difficulty settings but struggled to survive on the next hardest.

wasted a lot of time on it already, haha .

is the map larger online opposed to singleplayer?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Play a custom offline round - you can select the map size, so no the online maps aren't a larger. It's the typical RTS route, bigger maps for more players but you can choose any size. I'm not sure if there's an online community left for the game at this point, it's several years old.

I just read an article saying they were working on a sequel back in '08 - I assume it was canned when the economy went to ****, a shame really.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i know the game is old, well see what happens when PSN gets back up, still trying to beat a game on King difficulty, haha. get my asss handed to me when i try

1 - 5 of 5 Posts