Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wanted to share a quality side exit exhaust I found from Brazil for the 07+. I bought this for my 07 and, combined with a BMC racing air filter and PC5, it is an excellent and affordable performance boost. This is the only off-the-shelf side exit exhaust for this bike that I know of that's less than $1000 (apparently Graves makes a side exit full system but it is 3x the price!). Despite the price, the quality is very good and it sounds awesome, definitely worth it for those looking for a side exhaust for these bikes.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a video clip from my track day last weekend. Not the best sound quality but it'll give you an idea. Previously I was running a Delkevic slip on with the stock header, this systems sounds way better without being too much louder.

I am not using anything under the tail. I'm actually a paraplegic rider and the main reason I got this exhaust was to free up that space for a "landing gear" system (outriggers that deploy when I come to a stop). Should be pretty easy though if you wanted to cover that space.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That thing is NASTY! Wish I would have seen this before I bought my Competition Werkes, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2007 CBR600RR
54 Posts
Man, I looked at this exhaust for a long time when my yoshi developed a crack in the mid-pipe and the canister all but fell off on the hwy. For some reason I just couldn't pull the trigger on it. Ended up getting the Bodis exhaust instead which I love, but I really wanted that side exit. Sounds awesome btw.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts