Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sideroadslayer is a top notch vendor:wave:... i sent him the payment through paypal and I received my speedo healer from him after one week

He answered all my questions within hours of sending the PM's,

I will definitely order from him in the future

·
Registered
962 Posts
I agree! top notch service, both items went through as planned and i recieved them in less then a week from shipment. Its good to finally have a solid Canadian Vendor.... now that being said... do a bazzaz/hyperpro/woodcraft GB. ahah

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I'm waiting on his next shipment.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just talked to my source and we are gunna try and giver you guys a package deal with the bazzaz's and akra's in the GB ;)

Well Fawk!!!!! I want the bazzaz too but not sure I can fork out the couple G's it may cost to get both the Akra and the Bazzaz W/self-mapper,, Side road you might as well PM me the price of just the akra to my door and the price of the akra and bazzaz w/self mapper to my door.. that way I can get an idea of the costs and if I am in for both or just the akra

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ LOL my wallet is sealed

·
Registered
394 Posts
i haver to say sideroadslayer has some bad ass prices, bout to order a few things...

·
Registered
63 Posts
+1 sideroadslayer is a great vendor with awesome prices and super customer service. I will buy from him again. Thanks again Ben :rocker:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts