Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
patiently awaiting, but no worries, take your time since you are doing everyone ELSE a favor.... not that I care personally, but the parents don't believe i can drag knee with ease these days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
...Just a suggestion:

I understand it is a lot of work to set-up a pay site, a lot longer than most people think -- happens to everyone...

Perhaps:

1) each rider can just e-mail you with a request for thumbnails of the pics you got of that rider

2) You send the thumbnails

3) Rider responds with order of which pics he would like to purchase

4) You respond with the $$ Charges, and a PayPal account where you can receive your payment (or you can also send an invoice to the rider directly from you PayPal account)

5) The Rider pays via PayPal

6) You receive the payment and send the full resolution pics...

Hope this helps. Taking a lot of time to set-up the website is totally understandable...

This way, you can receive your payments to begin covering your costs, and we can get the pics we are all looking forward to see :) ....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,407 Posts
migz123 said:
...

Perhaps:

1) each rider can just e-mail you with a request for thumbnails of the pics you got of that rider

2) You send the thumbnails
....
THAT sounds like a ton more work than just getting the site up...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
pantablo said:
THAT sounds like a ton more work than just getting the site up...
Not really - photoshop can create thumbnails out of entire directories all at once.

And although it may be easy to create a website, a PAY-site is not so easy ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
migz123 said:
Not really - photoshop can create thumbnails out of entire directories all at once.

And although it may be easy to create a website, a PAY-site is not so easy ...
pay for photos? wtf ar eyou talking about i never heard of such a thing!

jesus, don't listen to this guy, i dunno where he gets these ideas from. photographers take pix for pree!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
DongTran said:
pay for photos? wtf ar eyou talking about i never heard of such a thing!

jesus, don't listen to this guy, i dunno where he gets these ideas from. photographers take pix for pree!
.... pree?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
DongTran said:
pay for photos? wtf ar eyou talking about i never heard of such a thing!

jesus, don't listen to this guy, i dunno where he gets these ideas from. photographers take pix for pree!
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I'm gonna have to do it the email way:sad3: , for the time being.

Send me an email
[email protected]
describing your



Bike

Gear

Helmet

I will then send an email with your thunbnails.
Tell me witch images you want.
then I will send you a PAY_PAL invoice (email).
once that is done your images will be sent. (1-3 images will be sent via email) any order more than 3, will be put on disc and mailed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,407 Posts
migz123 said:
Not really - photoshop can create thumbnails out of entire directories all at once.

And although it may be easy to create a website, a PAY-site is not so easy ...
yeah, thats the easy part. then whats he going to do with the thumbnails, email them all to each participant? where's that email info if he's goign to do that?
Otherwise, you have 50 riders emailing him with a description of them (blue/white gixxer, black leathers), so Jesus can scan through the individual images. THAT part will take a long time...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,407 Posts
sorry, gotta remember too keep the use of "cheap" to a minimum...too many other associations.

so, you got any of me?
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top