Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
That is a great deal, and shipped free. Seller has good feedback too. Wish I hadn't seen this TBH.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Just an FYI being its an imported Leather product you will be required to pay import fees to the shipping company upon delivery such fee is a % of the selling price

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Looks like 20 bucks. Good catch, though.
I do not remember the exact figure i was required to pay upfront but it was way more than 20.00 when i had purchased a pair or Sidi's from an Ebay seller in the Uk. All i did was call customs in NY & got the info of the shipping company which i called & asked them to ship the package back .A month and a half later i got my refund - pay pal fees . Let me tell you was a pain in the neck process & at the time i told myself never again BTW I get Helmets from Europe all the time but no import fees on such items

·
Registered
34 Posts
I researched this awhile back. I was looking at a pair of smx plus boots that we're going to cost $300 +\- a few bucks. Don't let the price fool you, import duties through UPS were going to cost like $80. Hope this helps. Moeman is correct though in that there are no import duties on helmets!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts