Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2005 cbr600rr and noticed that the right headlight was out when I turned on the bike, but it works when I flip on the high beams. I just figured that I would buy a new bulb and that would fix the problem but when I put in the new bulb today it had the same issues.

Has anyone had this problem before? I'm hoping that I'm just an idiot and this is a simple issue.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Not the bulb man, it will only work with the high beam on. It is just ajusted to shine higher (farther).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thats the way it is. One light is lw beam, two lights for high beam. When I bought my '06 three months ago thought the same thing...lol
I told my freind that I had to go buy a right headlight and he laughed at me.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
wait.... so the low beam is on the left for '03-'06? or are you guys just challenged? WAIT.... thats right... you are:retard:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I had to google image this to check..... seems the '03-'06 & '07-'10 are opposite. as slaps always says....

interesting....

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
ROFL..but then again you are new...Welcome to the land of only one headlight whilst in normal operation, it is the design of the bike, High beam is the only way to have on both headlights....
The only time you may see a CBR 600RR 2005 with both headlights are on if a) its on High Beam B)had had a LED mod.

So there is no mechanical issue, just a design issue from Honda :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts