Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the most part, we all like to get out on the road and have a good and safe time. We know our environments and consequences, and act, and dress, accordingly. We all have our reasons why we are who we are when we're out on the road...

So, you're on vacation on a nice island resort with with your gf or bf, and maybe a few friends; everyone is having a good time. After a couple of days, someone suggests, as a group, jumping on scooters and exploring the town for the day. Of course, all you have is beach wear and a cheap 3/4 helmet they hand out for the ride. Do you stay, or do you go? Your significant other has riding experience. Is it SQUIDing if you're on vacation/when in Rome?

·
Registered
460 Posts
I say go for it and as long as your enjoying yourself who cares, what other option do you have?? You could pack your helmet, leathers, gloves and boots which should just about leave enough room in your suitcase for your tooth brush....

·
Registered
760 Posts
Dude.. I have phuked myself up on a scooter lol.. they handle jumping about as well as Sportbikes do. With that said I would squid it out on a scooter again. I dont see many scooter riders geared up... EVER. unless its a ruckus with a busa motor or something lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do it, just be careful. I rented scooters when I was in Thailand and one of my friends crashed into a drainage ditch. Tore her leg up pretty bad. But the freedom it gives you to explore is worth it, even if you are squidding it up. :)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
do it

But - really remind yourself (and friends) that you are almost naked and accidents will remove lots of skin at the least..

no full throttle runs eh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts