Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone get out and see this movie this weekend?? I did, and i think it was a pretty good adaptation, and i liked it, i think you have to like those kinda movies to like it, but i thought it was a pretty good movie.

·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was one of those movies where everything tied together, and at the end your like yeaa hell yea, if you've ever seen snatch, and you know how that movie ends, it kinda reminded me of that.

I would def. recommend it to anyone who likes edgy films, it's an experience, and it's one of those movies you really need to watch a second time so you can catch all the little hints at stuff that you missed the first time.

And i was really surprised that it was filled with such gratuitus(sp.) nudity scenes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
alot of random HOT girls.. i don't know their real names, but a bunch of bunz in that movie...

after watching it, it makes u think as if you just saw a comic and not actors, the screen play was that good...

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
VinRR said:
Who gets nekkid in it??
Bruce Willis...we all know you're into that kind of thing :lol2:

That movie looks sweet (and not for the same reasons Vin may think it looks sweet...2 4 1 haha). I might try to catch it tonight, since there is a theater right behind my house...I'll be one of those freeky kids who goes to see movies by themself

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
It's a very original movie. I liked it. Better than Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill, IMO.

Jaime (James) King has a good topless scene. There's one or two with other chicks. Jaime King a past SI swimsuit model turned actress I think.

Jessica Alba is in it too. My date even thought she looked hot in that movie.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
nastydru said:
heard it was like pulp fiction...was it? better or not?
God, please tell me its not like pulp fiction? :Chainsaw:

Jason

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
I really really liked it.

Violent as hell.

But, it really felt alot like a graphic novel more than a movie.

The movie is in black and white....and alot of things were inked over: for instance, backgrounds were inked completely black--like a frame in a comic book. And blood would be inked in white sometimes. Sometimes, a few things would show up in color: like a red dress or green eyes.

The movie is divided up into vignettes, and characters reoccur in seperate vingnettes. There isn't 1 story, but rather like 3, the point of which is to depict the two sides of sin city.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
nastydru said:
Visitor Q, you didn't like pulp fiction? it's a classic!! :roll:
Pulp Fiction is crap and Tarantino is a douche bag... I hate to even admit I like the two Kill Bill moves but that is the only thing that guy ever directed that is good. He is nothing more than a 2 bit hack that rips off other peoples ideas.

%uck Tarantino & %uck Pulp Fiction!

Jason

·
Registered
779 Posts
Visitor Q said:
nastydru said:
Visitor Q, you didn't like pulp fiction? it's a classic!! :roll:
Pulp Fiction is crap and Tarantino is a douche bag... I hate to even admit I like the two Kill Bill moves but that is the only thing that guy ever directed that is good. He is nothing more than a 2 bit hack that rips off other peoples ideas.

%uck Tarantino & %uck Pulp Fiction!

Jason
It sounds like you had a bad experiece with Tarantino.
did uncle tarantino touch little Visitor Q in a bad place? :lol2:
Just kidding........But geez I didn't want to hit a nerve or nothing.
sorry.

·
Registered
557 Posts
nastydru said:
Visitor Q said:
nastydru said:
Visitor Q, Pulp Fiction is crap and Tarantino is a douche bag... I hate to even admit I like the two Kill Bill moves but that is the only thing that guy ever directed that is good. He is nothing more than a 2 bit hack that rips off other peoples ideas. :roll:

Ahhh yes the visually and intellectually illiterate Gen. X trying to understand film as art. Kill Bill sucked and was by far QT's worst movies. I guess you did not like Reservoir Dogs either.

·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nope, sorry alba never gets nakey, she does that dance that you see in the previews, the other chick that is like naked ALOT, is the gurl who played the mom in the SPYKIDS movies, and i couldn't figure it out till later last night, but she seems to be kinda old, but WOW she has a body. Yea, there were no stars in this movie, the city was the star. and dont worry visitor Q, tarentino only directed one of the sets.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts