Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Here it was in 9/15/07

10/24/07 costly highway 9 mishap, not many used parts were availible, had to by a whole lot of new stuff

12/3/07 and $3200 later

the leo vince slip on and the mad doctor FE

8/10/08 sold the Leo put stock exhaust back on, ASV levers, woodcraft clip-ons-case covers-rearsets, CRF450 rear master cyl, graphiti fairings installed

4/19/09 building the new swing-arm

4/19/09 test fitting everything

5/2/09 everything is re-assembled powder coated and anodized everything that has to do with the back portion of the bike

5/13/09

·
Registered
882 Posts
Nice job, not sure how i feel about the single sided, but its all about personal choice, right?

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
11 pictures per post so here is no 12

5/13/09 project in progress

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I dig the look...looks great, but I'm with Jyn, ( I just have more tact..lol)...did you put that under any kind of s stress test to ensure that it will hold up?

Also, gonna match the front wheel or leave them different??

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Haha, wow, this forum has gotten ridiculous.

I said "Heres to hoping it doesn't snap off. Looks good, though" and it gets deleted.

Good job, Moe. Censorship to the max.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Haha, wow, this forum has gotten ridiculous.

I said "Heres to hoping it doesn't snap off. Looks good, though" and it gets deleted.

Good job, Moe. Censorship to the max.
Well being honest here, I think more than half of your posts are saying something that's putting someone down or ripping on their stuff.

As for the swingarm, I would be a little concerned for the notch that was made to allow the entire shock assembly to fit. That looks like a crucial support rod. Looks nice! I have always like them.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Well being honest here, I think more than half of your posts are saying something that's putting someone down or ripping on their stuff.
It's a public forum, you open yourself up to criticism. I'm not going to tell him it looks good without telling him what I honestly think, now am I?

Now, if I had personally attacked him, then sure, delete away.:bootyshak

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Coming from a welding background I am going to guess and say the cut out spot was filled and is as strong as the piece was when it was solid.

Welds look great, design looks strong. T

·
Registered
59 Posts
+ 1 Welds do look good and I would guess that this was not the first one he did.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Two thumbs up bro! I have always likes the single sided, just as long as they are not stretched and chromed makes me wanna :puke:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
It's a public forum, you open yourself up to criticism. I'm not going to tell him it looks good without telling him what I honestly think, now am I?

Now, if I had personally attacked him, then sure, delete away.:bootyshak
Hey Jyn, I'll spell it out for you. I deleted your post! We're old school here. As the old saying goes..."If you don't have anything nice to say.....STFU!

You made my "buddy" list months ago and I thought you learned something but apparently not. Welcome back to my "club". You have the option to NOT post anal comments and move to another thread. I strongly suggest you take that option. You won't like the next one I give you.:wave:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yeah, way to be original. Looks great!

·
Registered
753 Posts
"Heres to hoping it doesn't snap off. Looks good, though"
At the risk of getting my post deleted as well.... +1.

I think the rim looks a little off. IMO I think it would look better with something more stock looking. Just a thought. Looks pretty good though.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Hey Jyn, I'll spell it out for you. I deleted your post! We're old school here. As the old saying goes..."If you don't have anything nice to say.....STFU!

You made my "buddy" list months ago and I thought you learned something but apparently not. Welcome back to my "club". You have the option to NOT post anal comments and move to another thread. I strongly suggest you take that option. You won't like the next one I give you.:wave:
What's funny is you contradict yourself with your powers. What are you enforcing here? Your own beliefs? Lets look at the forum rules, shall we?: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=57515

I'd be damned if not one of those 'rules' came into a mingling violation with my post.Perhaps you should refer to #4:

4. Have an open mind!

People may not always agree with certain ideas, advise, or of general bike knowledge; while it would be your constitutional right to disagree, if it gets out of hand the topic will be locked.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Perhaps you should refer to Rule #10...........

Have a nice vacation. Maybe you'll have a better attitude when you come back...... :wave:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts

Haha about time someone put this joker in his place. I say ban hammer!!!!!

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Perhaps you should refer to Rule #10...........

Have a nice vacation. Maybe you'll have a better attitude when you come back...... :wave:
Sweet. A ban for contesting what an admin thinks is morally incorrect.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Overkill,

I think you got big ones to try something like this and have nothing but respect for your effort. Let me know if you want me to clean up all of this crap posting and get this thread back on track. Sorry to muck it up like this but some people just don't get it no matter how hard we try to explain things.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts