Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I am not getting rid of my CBR600RR, but I am thinking about picking up a Kawi 636 as a street bike. Want to go to a site like this one to see what I could find out about them, etc...I did a google search and didn't come up with anything specific to that particular bike. Anyone???

H

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ragamuffin said:
DON'T DO IT!! why not get another rr, f4i or even a vfr?

anyway, try this:
http://www.zx6r.com/
Believe me, that is actually what I was looking for, but my buddy is getting out of riding and he has an '03 636 with only 1500 miles (in fact I was with him when he bought it last April 2003). It's got Scotts damper, hotbodies tail/fender eliminator, pit bull rear stand, cover, tank bag, service manual...all for $5,900. I know the history on it so I am going to jump on it. Thanks for the tips on the sites!!

H

·
Registered
183 Posts
pastpob said:
ragamuffin said:
DON'T DO IT!! why not get another rr, f4i or even a vfr?

anyway, try this:
http://www.zx6r.com/
Believe me, that is actually what I was looking for, but my buddy is getting out of riding and he has an '03 636 with only 1500 miles (in fact I was with him when he bought it last April 2003). It's got Scotts damper, hotbodies tail/fender eliminator, pit bull rear stand, cover, tank bag, service manual...all for $5,900. I know the history on it so I am going to jump on it. Thanks for the tips on the sites!!

H
I think you'd be retarded not to.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
sounds like a deal to good to pass up. Lets hear what you think of it after you get some miles on it.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JetBlast10 said:
send a PM to our site member "robley" he is an admin at a great 636 site.
I looked up that user name and did not find that name on our list??

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Rob...actually I found that site already (thanks to CBRSexrr above) and have already posted a couple of threads. Looks good. Thanks!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
buddy of mine has a 636, kick ass mid range acceleration and performance, if you can get past the ergonomics you might love it... light as a feather too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts