Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be cool to start this.

Mostly the situations i have seen or encountered are the coming to a stop/red light and taking a right hand turn.

·
Registered
783 Posts
*awaits a 400 page thread, interspersed with "told ya so's" from whiny little bitches and advice from people that don't even remotely practice what they preach or Captain Obvious posting stuff that is plain as day to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together*

Yeah, thanks dude...

·
Registered
327 Posts
I was pulling into my driveway, shut off the ignition before I came to a complete stop. Lost my footing because of the movement and she fell. <--EPIC FAIL!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Not putting the kickstand down all the way and locking the brakes in an emergency stop.

·
Registered
939 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
first and only time i dropped my bike was the first day i rode it, after having been taught to use 4 fingers to brake in the msf course, i braked too hard and the bike tipped over.

·
Registered
412 Posts
While maneuvering the bike from a parked position, standing on really loose gravel or sand and losing your footing.

·
Registered
753 Posts
When people with no motorcycling experience buy a racing motorcycle.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
ur shitting me right? can u even reach the ground at that height? i give u mad props if u can really ride around. unless u lowered ur bike. but anyways, my comment was geared towards beginners as stated by the TS
no im not. look at my avatar, do i look like a big guy? lmfao
i only need 1 foot to touch the ground. why would i need 2? 2 is only for weaksauce people! hahaha

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
im only 5'4 and have no problem transitioning from cement to ashpalt either when backing up... .. for me it was walking the bike... DONT WALK IT 90 degrees , LEAN IT ON UR THIGH OR WADDLE-IT.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts