Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Turn signal problems!!!!! Help!!!!

So I recently bought my first bike that has flushmount turnsignals and integrated plate turnsignals. The wierd thing is that only 2 work! The front right and rear left work..but.. the front left and the rear right dont work.. The front right is also ALWAYS lit. Is this a running light or is this just do to a wiring problem? I have no idea what the probelm is. Can anyone out there help me?! I live in SoCal - Pedro (bewteen Redondo and Longbeach). Please let me know if you have any ideas on what it is or how to fix it. I am a newb at bikes. If someone knows their stuff in this area and would be willing to help Id be willing to buy them lunch a 6-pack!
Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Fronts do stay on as running lights. As far as help... I don't mind with the exception that I can't seem to get out of work on time. Been puting in like 12-14 hrs a day.

·
Registered
37 Posts
if the fronts are led and they have 3 wires they should be on all the time if they have 2 they should only come on when ur turn signals are in use check that first if they are wired incorrectly that may be causing the problem for the rear. if the rear still dont work but ur fronts do you may need a resistor wired in line with your tail turn signals "this is only if you have led's front and back"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts