Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, been a while since I've been on the forum but it is time to sell the bike. Hate to let it go but it's time. 2010 BOTY winner here on the .net. Bike runs and rides great, no issues. 6800 miles. That's right, a 2007 with only 6800 miles! Complete build thread is somewhere here on the forum. I am located in Nacogdoches Tx. I can meet half way providing you pay for the gas and the Doritos. Asking $7999, That's right folks, only $7999! Before you say "he's f*#@ing nuts," take a look at the list of mods. I accept all forms of payment as long as it's cash (will consider gold and platinum bars). You hand me 8k and you will receive one crisp $1 bill in return. What a deal! I can't post how much I have in it for fear of leaving a digital paper trail for my wife to discover. Never mind the fact she has double in shoes and purses. Enough rambling, here's the list of mods.

2007 cbr600rr 6800k miles VIN # JH2PC40067M011446

One off single sided swingarm fabricated from a MV Agusta
Marchesini magnesium wheels
Brembo front calipers
Brembo 320mm front rotors
Brembo master cylinder
HEL front brake lines and fittings
Lightech folding clutch lever
Akrapovic full titanium exhaust
one off projector headlights with hid, halos, Audi style running lights
Rizoma billet grips
Rizoma billet front brake reservoir
Rizoma billet rear brake reservoir
Rizoma billet mirrors
Gilles VCR adjustable rear sets
Zero Gravity smoked windscreen
Tripage intergrated tail light
Watsen flush mount turn signals
Vortex billet engine cover
Vortex billet gas cap
Samco hose kit
LSL clip-ons
LSL frame sliders
KTM 525 chain
Vortex front sprocket
PBR 525 rear sprocket
Acumen gear indicator integrated into gauges
Speedo Healer
Bazazz ZF-I (not installed but included)
oem solo cowl
Pro-Bolt black fairing bolt kit
various billet aluminum and titanium hardware

Carbon fiber
lower fairings
mid fairings
mid inserts (4pcs)
Honda tank protector kit
clutch cover
subframe rail covers
battery box cover
heel guards
exhaust shield
rear fender
upper and lower chain guards
tank panels
main frame covers
headlight corners

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I think that's it. Oh wait, it also has a motor, frame, kick stand, set of forks etc...

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Man it sure has been a while since you have travelled these RR roadways too bad you have to sell this beauty . I iwould have bought it off your hands if it wasn't for the finances. Folks this RR is well worth evrey red cent invested in it its lucky owner will have a very unique ride that will trun heads for sure , good luck with the sale .

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Awesome bike. Love the look. Great job!!!! Tastefully modded

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Moe and Trip! Really need it gone so I just reduced from $10k to $8k! Come and get it.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Thanks Moe and Trip! Really need it gone so I just reduced from $10k to $8k! Come and get it.
Wholly molly such a unigue build for 8K at such price i am sure she will find a new lover that will cherish evrey minute he spends in her company :fiddy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts