Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question in regards to a few slip on exhausts that I am looking at especially the two brothers black series. I have heard it on the same 08 600rr that I have but was curious if there are particular slip ons that sound best on the cbr?

Also does anyone know anything about the Big Gun Evo slip on? It seemswell priced but curious if that because it is not the best exhaust!?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
993 Posts
I have a question in regards to a few slip on exhausts that I am looking at especially the two brothers black series. I have heard it on the same 08 600rr that I have but was curious if there are particular slip ons that sound best on the cbr?

Also does anyone know anything about the Big Gun Evo slip on? It seemswell priced but curious if that because it is not the best exhaust!?

Thanks guys!
Plenty of threads on this. My Opinion is toward the Akra. I like the sound and the shape of the muffler. It doesn't stick out past the tail like the Yoshi and the 2Bros. While I like the sound of the Leo, it doesn't quite fill in the under-tail area.

I'll be ordering my Akra next weekend.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just put a Mivv dual cone exhaust on my bike (05 600RR). The sound is unique and, personally I'm loving it. Sounds more like a hot-rod than a rice-burner now.

People seem pretty divided on the look though.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I had this same debate with myself. For a long time I was set on the 2 bros but I found a steal on an akra and I'm so glad I did. It fits the bike like its oem and the sound its great with or without the baffle. Just my .02

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
151 Posts
As requested - pic of exhaust (see attached). Had a problem embedding image - so attached file. Just a jpg - clean and not too big - safe to open.

- Redfox

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts