1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
154 Posts
instead of getting those, get an arrow gp exhaust :), they're niiiiice.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have a sound clip by anychance?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
i can't decide...all 3 look pretty dope...i would go with whichever one fills up the undertail the best, doesn't stick out too far, and is the straightest looking from behind...so i would go with the jardine or the akropovic...take a look at arata too...def a good pipe

http://www.arata-ex.com/html/pdf/honda/cbr600rr_05-06.pdf

·
Registered
796 Posts
Man, I wouldn't be able to decide between those either. Tough choice - I was in love with two bros for a while but slowly begun to hear that it was just TOO Loud and got annoying.
my new love is the akro hex, still has a low growly sound like the two bros at low rpms but begins to have a nicer sound post 7k. I've also heard that the hp gains are substantially good. (mostly mid to high range tho)

I vote for akro hex.

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
None, Get a D&D .. lol

If I had to vote, probably the Akra

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Crap I voted for Akro, but I wana change my mind to Jardine...I don't want the Akro to turn into another Yoshy where everyone and their mom has one ;-O

·
Registered
500 Posts
Two brothers sounds to much like a flowmaster

Something about the looks of the Jardine i dont like, cheap looking?

Akrapovic for the win! Although i havent installed a slipon myself and im new to bikes, i've seen lots of testimonials here.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Well outta the three this is a very tough choice. If I could pic any exhuast (that doesn't cost and arm and a leg like the Arata) I would choose the Leo Vince. Got one myself and have been extremly happy I chose that. Out of these choices for sound, the Two Bros (but it might get annoying), Looks: Akra....

But if you want a mean sounding exhaust that wont make ya def....Leo Vince for sure!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I personally like the look & sound of the Akrapovic. I've heard the Two Bros., which sounds nice, but haven't heard that particular Jardine. But I really like the Akra overall.

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
dont buy the jardine!!!! I want to be the only one with the dual outlet on a 600RR :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I use to have a Two Bros , too loud on the road , have to use a ear protection , so i buy the new Akra Hex Carbon slip on , very nice , deep sound not to loud ...
My vote goes to Akra ...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts