Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have bought and sold a few things here now and was just wondering how I'm doing. If theres anything I need to work on or if you want to show your appreciation post it here. Thanks!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Bought some items from OP, he was really helpful with getting me the parts I needed and he even went out of his way to find some parts for me that he didn't have. Great seller

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
This is a good guy.
He did something I really appreciate!

*To anybody who reads this I need an OEM front brake lever in great shape at a GREAT PRICE!... *Unemployed*

·
Registered
458 Posts
Same as above comments, great seller, even referred to another seller when he didnt have the part I needed.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
This guy likes pokemon, well he usto like pokemon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Great seller, cant fault him.
On top form with customer service and unbeatable prices.
Items got sent out quickly and were packaged securely for transit more than half way around the world to Thailand, so international buyers no problems here.
When my stuff went missing (not by fault of the seller) he went out of his way to provide as much assistance and information as he could.
About to place another order with him in the next few days!

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Purchased a set of front and rear calipers, got an amazing deal on the price!!! Calipers were exactly as described and in amazing shape. Really great job on packaging and shipping!! Buy with confidence peeps!!!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hey guys, I have bought and sold a few things here now and was just wondering how I'm doing. If theres anything I need to work on or if you want to show your appreciation post it here. Thanks!
And here i thought you were writing a review about yourself.

I have yet to buy anything from you but i remember texting you regarding a part and your communication was quick. I liked that.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And here i thought you were writing a review about yourself.

I have yet to buy anything from you but i remember texting you regarding a part and your communication was quick. I liked that.

Haha not quite, The iTrader is a great tool to use no doubt, but too many times do I see that people give bad ratings to other people in retalliation such as a buyer giving bad iTrader feedback to a seller when the seller deserved it and the seller turning right around and giving the buyer bad feedback just because he/she can. My "Glass" ethic is simple, I have nothing to hide, ask me anything and I will give you an honest straight answer as long as it doesn't interfere with someone else's personal life. This same ethic will be carried with me in whatever I sell. I tend to always try to take a picture of any rash or damaged parts at the items worst. Therefore, when the buyer recieved the item they can say " Wow, it's not as bad as I thought it would be" instead of "Hm, I didn't see that in the description..."

So to conclude, having this thread up allows anyone to post openly about my transactions and I encourage you to please be honest, if I am lacking at something then tell me and I will fix it lol. I have 100 things going on at once by the time I wake up to the time I go to bed and think myself to sleep. This doesn't mean that if I had an arguement/disagrement with you about a non-related topic (Yes, even I get a little frustrated at people at times lol) that you should jump in here and start bad-mouthing me because thats just not cool.

With that said enjoy the thread and thanks again to everyone who has posted already and look forward to more posts to come!

Thanks!
-Steve

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bahaha what???
Ahhhhahahaha to clarify, I sent qTeter the 03-06 IT Taillight via USPS and it got delivered no problems, come to find out someone else walked away with the IT before qTeter could get his hands on it. Don't worry, I am still on the look out for someone practically giving one away.

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
ON A SERIOUS NOTE: 5 stars for honesty, fast shipping, cheapest prices, and communication :))

Don't you worry about finding me another one, I already have new plans :p thanks though

ANYWAYS, to further the story, tracking does confirm it WAS delivered so USPS fukced up not you. it's bound to happen to everyone at some point... I honestly think it's in the package mailbox cause the key has been out of it for like a month now (just no key in my mailbox) and since I killed the mailman they are now sending a ninja to deliver my mail so I can't ever catch him to ask lol

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Brought several items from you. A couple were bought on your word....

Love the honesty and the fact that you communicate well via email.

Great product... Keep it up!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Good experience with OP. Found a front fender cheaper with him in perfect condition, minus paint (planned on repainting it anyway)

At the very least I could resell this thing for almost twice as much as I bought it. Great guy.

Thanks buddy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts