Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where you can get some really small Woody decals? Like probably around 1" X 4"? I saw them on Ebay a long time ago but haven't seen them now that I want a couple....

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I can get them as big or as small as you want them.

Jason

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, are they replica's or trademarked? I'll have to measure the exact size, I want them big enough to fit in the flat spot of the top side of the upper fairing...

·
7,847 Posts
I can get them as big as the rear window of a pickup truck or side of a van and as small as 4" or less I bet.

High Quality.

Jason

PS: No offense but I hate every sticker you posted. They all look like something out of a gumball machine.... However, I hate Woody as well but it's not my bike ya know. =]

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yeah....All thoose stickers look like bad flash tattoos...kinda trailer-ish.......

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Visitor Q said:
PS: No offense but I hate every sticker you posted. They all look like something out of a gumball machine.... However, I hate Woody as well but it's not my bike ya know. =]

Damn that sucks, I want to put something back there, but would rather get some color or something other than lettering like Dunlop, Repsol, etc....hmm well I guess I'll keep looking. Those one's just stood out because they would fit in there perfect outta the ones I was looking at.

I'll get the dimensions I want for the Woody's and PM you on Monday.

·
7,847 Posts
Alrighty... Seriously though, it's your bike and for all I care you could put an **** p decal back there, makes no difference to me... However my friend does make those. ;)

Jason

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
predikt said:
Just a side note, do you guys know the story about why that Woody cartoon character is used?
American Honda joined forces with Universal studios late in 2000, with a multi-year agreement to utilize Honda's professional Motocross and Road Racing teams in conjunction with Universal's Woody Woodpecker character, to create a distinctive sports property for brand building beyond their core audience.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Thanks for the info Alpine Jim. That's wierd how they fused those two things, seems totally separate and can't see how that can appeal to an audience outside of racing that would make them want to purchase the bike or support the brand.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts