Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Helicopter?

Edit: Oh yeah. The helicopter got me smacked by my ex. It doesn't always work.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Helicopter?

Edit: Oh yeah. The helicopter got me smacked by my ex. It doesn't always work.
rofl...and to think i was actually gonna try it on my ex as well...saves my ass a beating...thanks for taking one for the team demented:five:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well, I did it when I was dating her.
aw...i thought you did it AFTER you broke up with her....but the fact that u did it while still together just makes it funnier seeing as being in a relationship you would tend to get away with more stupid things....but in your case it didn't pan out that way. my ex is a freak anyways so she'd prolly still like it...the asian sensation as i called her

D

·
0 Posts
aw...i thought you did it AFTER you broke up with her....but the fact that u did it while still together just makes it funnier seeing as being in a relationship you would tend to get away with more stupid things....but in your case it didn't pan out that way. my ex is a freak anyways so she'd prolly still like it...the asian sensation as i called her
Hahaha.
If my other ex comes back to the US on leave (stationed in Austria in the AF), I'd sure as hell try it on her, if I'd even have to. The 600rr does it's job. :toothy4:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts