Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yup, everytime. I just tell women its a new cologne out and half of them buy it :D

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Reminds me of this. :banger:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha. Doesn't bother me. Was just making sure my bike wasn't king something weird. On another note anyone know best way to help "clean" face shield? I wax mine before I ride. Any one else?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
262 Posts
Haha. Doesn't bother me. Was just making sure my bike wasn't king something weird. On another note anyone know best way to help "clean" face shield? I wax mine before I ride. Any one else?

Make sure you never ever use paper towels. Your gonna get bugs on your windshield/face shield. The sexy exhaust smell and bugs on you is just part of the gig.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Ohhh so that's what that smell is on my jacket. I thought it was my work place this entire time

·
Registered
240 Posts
Full exhaust... I smell SO good wherever I go! Sadly I smell it so often I dont smell it much anymore :(

·
Registered
424 Posts
Axe makes some travel size spray you can get in the travel toiletry section of your walmart or target type stores. It fits right in my side jacket pocket. And according to the commercials the women will flock to you with that stuff on. I have it but hadn't gotten that reaction yet sadly. But then I haven't tried it on a night out either.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts