Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Legend, who's that?

Im hoping to get a job with these guys www.slb.com if i get it, i told em i want TX, or somewhere down there.

Im hoping and praying daily. I want no more of VA and its ridiculous laws.
I'll be here till Sept tho, if i leave.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, I see.

My girl's about to find out if she got into Eastern Virginia Medical School (can't see dollar signs just yet) but, If she gets in, I'll be up there a lot next year, and probably moving there when I get out of school.

·
19,904 Posts
have fun.
and remember, what u do here goes on your NC license sooner or later, i know, happened to me.

And cops dont play, "i'll let u go this time"
especially on critch rockets, particularly troopers, city cops might, but not troopers.
And dont get caught doing anything stupid in the Va Beach city limits.

·
19,904 Posts
lol, yeah. my record wen tot crap when i got here, was clean as a whistle in Lejeune, and i was def reckless there.

·
19,904 Posts
2-2 the ribbon hunters, hahah, yeah i know a few cats with em.

yeah, im getting out man, peace, thanks for the MREs

·
19,904 Posts
i know 2 Stokes, but he's in the brig for weed, and the other stokes is still here.
So no, i dont know any of them cats.

·
19,904 Posts
which, 1st or 3rd? im at 3rd, dont really know much boots apart form the ones i had, that name doesnt sound familiar

·
19,904 Posts
Nope, its further up 64.
1 and 3 are at the same joint.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh ok cool. Well I was just pickin' your brain. Thanks bro. I'll track you down if I end up your way soon. She's going to want to look for apartments, I might make the trip on my RR.

·
19,904 Posts
Snik come up to NoVA before you go! I'd actually like to bring my bike down to that area sooner than later though..
well bring it yo...
id come up to Nova, but i dont have anyone up there anymore, wifey went back to Deutschland

1 - 20 of 28 Posts