• NO

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its snowing outside again, and in speaking with my friend in So Carolina, i realized that many people probably have never seen real snow before. Its exciting cuz i ski/snowboard/snowmobile... What about everyone else?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Live in PA here, we get snow every winter, can't remember when I last went snowboarding, etc, but it is nice when it does snow

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Hey RawRR, how much snow do you guys get on the ground over there in Wisconsin? I know here in Cali, the mountains can have up to 10-12 feet on the ground at times.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
^ There are alot of things you AZ people dont know about: rain, snow, trees, the ocean, etc.........

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Snowboarding is a way of life. I'll have been snowboarding for 23 yrs this season..

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
here in VA we get snow storms. i dont ski or snow board, but we ride 4 wheelers in the snow. that is a lot of fun.

i really want to ride a snow mobile some time. it looks like a blast!

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
hahah

awesome ...

last winter , did the all in one day drove early as to the beach surfed till mid morning then , drove up to the mountain and snowboarded all arvo!!! was sweet!!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I live in mid GA so not much snow but i have been in the north areas when it's snowing and like to go wisconsin when it's snowing to hunt.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Can't complain about a lack of snow here.

K

·
0 Posts
winter is the one time a year i get to use my four wheel drive.

5-10" tonight. wewt.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey RawRR, how much snow do you guys get on the ground over there in Wisconsin? I know here in Cali, the mountains can have up to 10-12 feet on the ground at times.
last couple of years its been only a couple of feet. just got about 10 inches so far tonight. so much fun to drive in :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
ive never really thought about the fact that someone has never seen snow before, because i grew up in b.c we get a bit here nothing huge though, unpredictable. I was riding earlier (freezing my ass off) and its snowing now, kindof a weird thought.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
coldest ive seen is probably -15*f in upstate new york. the wind chill made it feel like -30*f tho.

the coldest it really gets in my area is around 10*f. unless its like a freak storm...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts