Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes ladies and gentleman that was the topic of discussion when i was out last night sipping on my Pottsville Piss Water (Yuengling Lager). The conversation got started when i asked a guy where I get lift passes for bear creek. Without answering my simple question he asks do I snowboard. What the f*** does that matter. Johnny Tsunami proceeded talking thinking i wanted to hear his life story about snow boarding and how he almost got into the XGames. Back to question 1 where do I get lift tickets other than driving to bear creek? He goes what do you like to do? I ride dirt bikes. I have a bucket of bolts RM 125 which never fails to kick over. I cased jumps bad with it and have seen it go end over end and it still starts. (whenever i talk about bikes i have to brag about my bucket of bolts) Well I think this flicked a switch or something cause he says snowboarding is way more insane. I didn't think before speaking and said get the f*** out of here. Johnny Tsunami defends his answer by telling me how fast and how high he gets off jumps going down the slope. I didn't even want to argue because this failed abortion of life was idiotic. I asked him 3 simple questions Did you ever ride before. His answer was and I quote, "yes i rode my brothers KX 110" my second question, Have you ever hit a double with a bike before, "What's a double?"
My 3rd and last question "Where do I get lift tickets for Bear Creek?"
I don't know if this guy was trying to impress his girl next to him or what but damn. I thought you gentleman would like this. I seem to always find these people that blow my mind. If you read my old post I've already had a discussions about how sprockets give you 50 extra horse power. I **** you not. Have a wonderful day and i hope all the people who have nice weather right now do a nice smokey burn out for the extermination of Johnny Tsunami.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Hold on guys, I wanna see where The Adventures of Johnny Tsunami is going. Don't know about you all but it's winter here and I have nothing better to do than to read this riveting story that's making me glad I have the day off.

So then what happened, OP?????? I'm on the edge of my seat; you kick his ass????

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Nothing? Damn, thought this was going to be interesting!!!!!

Though based on OP's length of stay here and post count I shouldn't be expecting another update for at least two more months.........

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Hold on guys, I wanna see where The Adventures of Johnny Tsunami is going. Don't know about you all but it's winter here and I have nothing better to do than to read this riveting story that's making me glad I have the day off.
:crackup: Same here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts