Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well of course from my profile you guys may well know we dont get much snow down here in MS. Well woke up this morning and took this pic:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
That's crazy, all sorts of places are getting snowed on this winter that never see it, like DC having to shut down for a week, weird weather for sure.

As far as the global warming thing, just because it snows in your back yard doesn't reflect the earth's overall temperature. Did you guys know that north of all of us (usually snowy winters) they are trying to hold the winter olympics and it's raining!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ha ha ha. The last few storms to hit the country have missed my area of MA. You can have all you want. I've had enough for the year. Its almost 35 out today. Time to go for a ride.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I hate snow, I don't care whats causing it. My bike is trapped as the snow plows decided to pile all the snow around my parking spot. Now my bike is surrounded by 9 feet high pile of snow, which has now frozen stiff. So much for my winter commuting.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Record snow fall everywhere this year
not really........ Niagara Peninsula here...... we have not even had a serious snow storm YET this year.... and im in CANADA LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts