Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my bike...

djdjd

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I think that is bike abuse....put her back inside and put a warm blanket on her. Sweet pics....makes me glad I live in the south.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
haha
nice

how did u wire ur headlights?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
millcityrider said:
haha
nice

how did u wire ur headlights?
haha, i knew somebody would say something. it was just unplugged from programming my new VFX tailight without killing the battery doing on/off/on/off etc...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
indueng said:
haha, i knew somebody would say something. it was just unplugged from programming my new VFX tailight without killing the battery doing on/off/on/off etc...
ya i gotcha, I wan't to turn the high/low into a on/off but i don't know exactly the best way to go about doing it (not electrically inclined), i think i'm just gunna rip mine apart figure it out with some trial and error ;)

and some fuses

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
millcityrider said:
ya i gotcha, I wan't to turn the high/low into a on/off but i don't know exactly the best way to go about doing it (not electrically inclined), i think i'm just gunna rip mine apart figure it out with some trial and error ;)

and some fuses
i think homerjay did it, he's pretty psyched about not killing the battery with your headlights before the engine starts.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Was it cold outside when you took the pictures? You must've been shivering a lot cuz the pictures are fuzzy. LOL!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JQrr said:
Was it cold outside when you took the pictures? You must've been shivering a lot cuz the pictures are fuzzy. LOL!
haha. no perfect temp..-1 celsius...about 30 F

it was the camera acting up. but i think it looks cool in the end. the second pic could be a chirstmas card!

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
you probably needed to set the focus to manual mode. all of that snow creates too much backscatter for your camera to autofocus through.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Simonster said:
you probably needed to set the focus to manual mode. all of that snow creates too much backscatter for your camera to autofocus through.
thx man. couldn't understand why such an expensive camera couldn't focus.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
That is so mean to put her out in weather like that. JK nice bike and how do you like the new tail light?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Since it was dark your shutter was probably open longer to allow more light therefore the blurring as well.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CBR/LS1 said:
That is so mean to put her out in weather like that. JK nice bike and how do you like the new tail light?
i absolutely love it man. vfx all the way.

·
Registered
76 Posts
agreed I love my VFX also.
Everyone knows me by the knight rider pattern. when they see it they catch up to wave.

btw you might want to program blue default off cops hate the blue.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Radar said:
btw you might want to program blue default off cops hate the blue.
10-4 buddy. I'm wayyyy ahead of you. Damn cops here are dicks. I'm talking to you Mr. Allard! piece o' crap gave me a ticket for crossing a white line on a 3 lane boulevard in a straight.

sorry just venting, again. no offense to the cool cops on this board.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts