Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So don't try it!

I ordered the wrong year of SS lines for my 2004 600rr on eBay (stupid simple mistake), which means I'm **** out of luck. I took a look at it, and figured they would fit just fine since they're long enough.

They bolt up and everything, the only problem is I can't seem to route the lines good enough to stay off the radiator and forks. Any suggestions? Otherwise I'll be posting up a classified ad for brand new 07-08 Goodridge SS lines on this forum.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
So don't try it!

I ordered the wrong year of SS lines for my 2004 600rr on eBay (stupid simple mistake), which means I'm **** out of luck. I took a look at it, and figured they would fit just fine since they're long enough.

They bolt up and everything, the only problem is I can't seem to route the lines good enough to stay off the radiator and forks. Any suggestions? Otherwise I'll be posting up a classified ad for brand new 07-08 Goodridge SS lines on this forum.
so you mean they're not long enough that you can route them a good enough way? or is there too much slack? Pics a must

1 - 3 of 3 Posts