Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, This is going to be the second SoCal meet. This is the bikes second year out and our membership has exploded. It's time for another meet. A chance for people to check out eachothers bikes, see what you like and don't. Put some faces to the names, Have a little fun and hit the canyons.

It will be on May 1st at Fruddruckers on El Toro Rd @ 11:00. off I-5. It's really easy to get to this place. It has a nice parking lot and the canyons are near. Good good and good times. Just get off on El Toro Rd. Go east about a block or 2 and it's on the left hand side. Really easy to find.

I will be leading another group up from San Diego to the meet. I'll plan out a place and time for that to happen.

We had 20 RR's out there last time. I really hope that we have a great turn out. The weather is nice and we have alot of people from the LA and San Diego area. That's why It's in El Toro because it's halfway between the two. If you have questions let me know. I'm really excited about this and want to see as many people show as possible!

23621 El Toro Road, Lake Forest, CA

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Just hope that those same biker cops arent there again.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last tiem there was a sheriff just pulling over car after car on El Toro road. THen they got 2 of the people goign to the meet for an illegal U-Turn.

We met up off of Clairmont last time. I'm trying to get a feel for the area people are going to come from before I assign a meeting spot in SD.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
How about we meet up somewhere off Mira Mesa blvd. Maybe in the Texaco/Staples parking lot. Its right off the 805 right before the 5 connector.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
i am thurr!!!

and fellas... when we go to the canyons, please take it easy or wait for me... coz ya'll know... im slow as hell!!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Damn... I will be out of town. Have fun!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'll be there.....I believe they serve chicken :chowdown:

________RED RR________
Vinci carbon fiber exhaust
Galfer SS lines
Tomahawk-black
Motul E-Tech 100% synthetic
OEM seat cowl

·
Registered
111 Posts
I will be there. Is it just for us 600rr riders, or can others come to. My cousin should get his 1000rr by then (it looks very alike to the 600rr, if you didn't know :roll: .

·
Registered
51 Posts
good news, i fixed my bike yesturday. i replaced the alternator cover, all by myself. haha. anyways, i cant wait for the 1st so i can actually ride and not leave early cause my bike is spitting oil all over my bike. let me know if you wanna meet up in Lemon Grove again mabbott.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts