Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im concerned about the price, it just keeps raising :(

But still, i would like to know who in here will be/might purchase the 07 when it comes out. The less buyers, the less the wait for me :)

PS: im slowly growing attraction for the new look. It must be the White color scheme...

· Registered
563 Posts

· Registered
3,831 Posts
I'm not buying one...like my 06 way too much.

· Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,920 Posts
i would but i'm keeping my '03 & maybe complete the rest by acquiring an '05 as well. :D

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^^^ AWESOME!!!! Thanks guys :)

· Super Mod Wanna-be
3,181 Posts
I am! :hello:

I don't have my 05 anymore so it's not like I have to sell my bike to get it or anything. I already have enough money saved up for it too. I might wait until late spring early summer to get it though. Just because it snows until mid to late april here.

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man, spring seems so far away... and me without a bike right now. *Sigh*.

Btw, thanks to Tomi's sig i decided to get this bike in the future. I know the picture was posted in a thread, but i saw his signature and fell in love with the white 07 :)

· Registered
28 Posts
I'm definitely getting one. At first the look really didn't grab me by the short-and-curlies like the R6 did when it came out last year, but it has really grown on me. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

· Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,920 Posts
Knightslugger said:
It's a nice improvement. If i didn't JUST buy the 06, i'd buy it.
you can always trade it in.

· Registered
1,806 Posts
With my 03 having over 40,000 miles and my son buying my R6 next week.I'll get it.

It just needs many many mods and paint as soon as i get it.

· Super Mod Wanna-be
3,181 Posts
0verdose said:
Man, spring seems so far away... and me without a bike right now. *Sigh*.

Btw, thanks to Tomi's sig i decided to get this bike in the future. I know the picture was posted in a thread, but i saw his signature and fell in love with the white 07 :)
You copy catter. I'm getting the white one.

It's going to match awesome with my jacket.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.