1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Cooli vid - interesting stuff.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Very interesting...would a 600cc lineup produce similar results?

·
Registered
41 Posts
i would of liked to see some bigger bikes vs the gsxr

·
Registered
797 Posts
well 750 have always done pretty well against 1000's so i just find it hard to believe b/c if the newer bikes cant hardly keep up with or other 1000's how is this 93 750 outruning a k6 1000 gsxr??? either the rider who rider other bikes can ride the rest of the 1000's or that 750 might be well supped up... i dunno

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
playero_loko said:
well 750 have always done pretty well against 1000's so i just find it hard to believe b/c if the newer bikes cant hardly keep up with or other 1000's how is this 93 750 outruning a k6 1000 gsxr??? either the rider who rider other bikes can ride the rest of the 1000's or that 750 might be well supped up... i dunno
The same rider rode all the bikes, so there wouldn't be rider discrepancy. I'm not at all suprised though, at my track day I watched my instructors blow past the intermediate and advanced guys on the track on their 1990 600cc and 750cc bikes. They where doing it on purpose to demonstrate that correct riding position/knowledge goes much farther than a fast bike.

·
Registered
797 Posts
u di have to account if they had the same tires, and were all 4 set for his wieght. im sure that'd been a very heavy part of this test, however i dont think it done... and c'mon better rider will out anybody who has less experience even if he has the faster bike... duh i knew that much... lol j/k

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Its MCN so its bound to be flawed. But the point is for me that I wont be able to tell the difference, or at least lap times wouldnt show a difference, weather riding a 03, 05 or an 07 if they are all set up the same. I am just not that good. If I was I would be getting ready for Mid-Ohio or the eating Sushi with some geisha's... Thanks for the link Vizsladog...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts