Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...my buddies 2008 Ducati 1098S. He needs to get it state inspected and can't do it because of work. He has bestowed the honor of riding to get it inspected on me. I know it may seem lame to some, but the chance to ride a 1098S just gets my blood flowing. I get to take some nice back roads to teh inspection station and a little bit of time to see what a Ducati really is. Not to mention Ducati's seem to have a whole other world to themselves. It's not an everyday bike and I'm just stoked that I get the chance to ride, what is to me, an amazing and powerful piece of engineering. (Not saying my 600RR isn't powerful and amazing, because it truly is, but the Ducati just has something totally different about it that pulls at my soul.)

·
Registered
467 Posts
:fyou: so jealous of you!
Let us know hows she rides, I have always been interested in those bikes.
Ride safe on her :cruising:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will for sure post up about how the ride was. I will most definitely ride her safe because my buddy just got it and the fact he trusts me to ride it means I won't be doing anything to crazy. Beautiful bike and it has an Arrow slip on exhaust. This bike barks like a pissed off English Mastiff!

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
all i can say is that you are one lucky SOB... please post up how the ride was

1 - 11 of 11 Posts