Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After picking up a new Variant helmet today I was pulled over by one of the motorcycle cops up here in British Columbia.. He decided he didn't like my fender eliminator ... my integrated rear signals.. my flush mounts.. and decided to give me a vehicle inspection order. Now doing the back end shouldn't be a problem but I don't want to run around with ugly stock front turn signals.. The two requirements for the front signals are that they are to be min 16" apart and each one be visible from a 45 degree angle in the front.. from both side.

Now I've always been looking at the integrated turn signal mirrors. Does anyone have these? Two I'm looking at are

http://cgi.ebay.ca/HONDA-LED-TURN-S...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c6b252a3

or

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Black-Mirrors-HO...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item563c69f009

Opinions? I'm not really looking for thoughts on looks more on build quality and if they would meet the minimum requirments as stated above.

Any help would be appreciated.. thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I would say, just go to the same guy who inspected it before. Get it inspected the way it sits now and bring them the VI showing its legal.
Boom goes the Dynamite

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
I would say, just go to the same guy who inspected it before. Get it inspected the way it sits now and bring them the VI showing its legal.
Boom goes the Dynamite
:crackup:

OP both sets look badas$, so if you do get em, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I think the 2nd one looks better out of the two.

Or you could wait for Tripage to come out with the 1000RR mirrors. What year is your bike?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the same problem. I ordered Tripage plate bracket. Cop didn't say anything about the front but thinking of changing flush mounts or running the mirror signals. If you get them post up a review. I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has them also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.