Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yeah, this is the second time my bike has been stolen, third bike if you include my brothers in the last incident. well we were having a surprise party for my girlfriend. My bike btw is sitting outside my house right now. So at aroud 8 pm we decide to go bowling, so almost all of us go. i didnt take my bike but i brought it down to right in front of my garage, my brother, and his girlfriend were sitting in the living room watching tv. They said they didnt hear anything. When i got home i didnt even notice that it was missing it dawned upon about half an hour later, and even then i though my brother might have moved the bike in the garage next to his. So i went out side to see if its there,and it wasnt then i went into the garage and not there. So i called the cops, and they didnt even come to my house just took the report over the phone ( not that comming to my house would have made a difference).

So my bike has been gone since last saturday and i have been very depressed, because i put a lot of my time into my baby, and this is the second time it has happen. we even moved since the first incident.

Sato Rearsets
Olhins fork springs
windscreen
frame sliders
and much more

everything all gone, and i dont have the receipts for everything. i do have it for the rearsets though so i am relieved about that.

i am happy about one aspect, i ordered a Penske Triple luckly it is/was on backorder, so i have not received it. i am happy it never came in for me to put on the bike.

and finally i am not getting another RR, i am deciding between 05 GSX-R 600 or ZX-6RR. my brother still has his RR if i ever want to take it although its track only. but i would rather not get any new bike, i just want my bike, because i worked hard for it and i earned it.

thanks for listening

·
Registered
61 Posts
Damn man, thats the second post I read in 5 minutes about a stolen bike!! I am really sorry you lost your bike. Hopefully the police can get it back ( but we all know the track record on that) did you have full coverage insurance? I'm guessing you did since you are talking about getting another bike. Well good luck anyway. Oh yeah, IMO get the ZX-6RR!!

Another thing, I hope the thiefs get thier balls burnt off in Hell for that!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
hey ever thougth about getting lo-jack? it was a cbr 1000rr that was stolen in dallas on tues moring and it was found 19 mins later, and when they located it the also found 2 other bikes. it cost about 400 installed.

·
Registered
263 Posts
that sucks, sry you are out of a bike. And on a side note, if you are going to get a Kawi , don'y get the 6RR unless you need to race it. Get the 6R, its the cheater engine 636, slipper clutch and just a nice bike. The RR is so they can still have a 600 class racer in production. 636 all the way , ALMOST got one, cept the ones that were still in the dealerships were RR or that orange color. Plus I really like my Hondas :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think LoJack depends on your area. When my car was stolen, I had to go to the police station to report it. They had no idea how to turn on the LoJack. Got the car back though, smashed ignition. It gets stollen again, went to the same police station, they still didn't know how to turn it on. I got LoJack back in 2000, not sure if their device has improved.

Good luck finding your bike. It hurts when some punk takes what you worked hard for. Hope you find those punks and crack their head open.

·
Registered
621 Posts
dude that sucks arse man
i say we start a lynch mob and do our own vigilate justice

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Its sad when it is so common that they don't even bother coming out and the report is filed over the phone. Good luck in finding it or obtaining a new ride.

·
Registered
61 Posts
They only offer LoJack in three states for motorcycles last time I checked. Texas, Mass, and I forgot the other ( it was a smaller state though) I emailed them, but to no avail. They said they would email me as soon as it becomes availible in NC ( which will probably be in 2026!!) But anyway Georgia is not a Lojack state.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey you guys, thanks for all the kind words,and some not so nice word refering to the thieves. i have full insurance. and as far as a new bike i will probably get a suzuki, but honda is still my first love. And i am even going to put a 600rr.net sticker on the swingarm. but i still might change to the zx6rr.

i just hate thieves

well all i can leave it to is karma

i do keep having a picture in my head of some other people touching and stripping my bike and that really sucks

but anyway you guys i really appriciate everything.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
If you find these douchebags and I'm not there in GA to help you massacre them, let me know and I'll send you a baseball bat or something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry Dude! I know exactly how you feel unfortunately. You see, I just found my 2005 600RR missing 1 hour ago. They stole it from my condo last night apparently because I last saw it at 12:30AM. It had a wheel lock so they must have pulled up a van to get it (it's a quite/semi-private island here and nobody is going to make a racket with a sledge/drill). Believe it or not, there's a police station DIRECTLY across from the parking lot where it was stolen. These guys have balls (which should be fed to them).

Anyway, It wasn't insured, since this is S. Florida, and insurance is usually prohibitive (>$2300 yr.)... so that's $9K down the drain. Just made my first payment too.

:-(

·
Registered
10 Posts
holly **** that is fucked up!

i wish death upon all thieves, why can't people respect other peoples ****!!!

i feel for ya brotha, almost as pissed as you are...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts