Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so there i am minding my own buisness at my girls house sleeping when out of no where i get a call from my security where i live..."your bike was about to get stolen but saw them on camera and got the bastards"...worst and best thing that i have ever heard. aparently the kryptonite chain that i got prevented them from taking it and gave security time to see what they were up to. those muthafvckers!!! the guard told me that they were going at the chain for a while before he saw what was going on and then acted quick by calling the cops, police station accross the street literally, and getting those chumps. just goes to show that no matter what you do, bastards are going to try and take your sh!t. i don't know whether to be mad or glad at this point. i looked at the chain and it looks like it gave them hell! i really don't know why they just didn't pick it up and throw it in the back of the truck, but i guess criminals sometimes aren't that smart. thank god.

·
Registered
237 Posts
No reason to be mad. The good out way the bad here. The bad.... they tried to steal your bike. The good.... the didn't steal it, nothing was damaged, AND they got caught. See! Now go have a beer and stare at your bike for a while. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
43 Posts
wow that is great i agree with commish the good out way the bad.. i think you would be more pissed if they actually got the bike. and when you got home it was gone. too bad you dont have a garage to keep it in.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Well, I'll just say be warned. All they need is one attempt to think they can try again. Like you said, not too smart. So, keep it locked up and move it around. Keep it indoors if you can.

·
Registered
432 Posts
If I where you I would go down to that security office and give him a case of beer of his/her choosing, or at least a 6-pack!! Granted, they where only doing their job but times like this can make you REALLY appreciate the grunt work that security guards do.. not all of them are donut stuffing wanna-be cops!!!

Security+ Thieves-

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
time to invest in a sniper. won't have to worry about the theives taking off with your bike. they will be there when you get home....

·
Registered
882 Posts
The good thing is that they DIDN'T steal your bike....Treat the security nice and they might just keep an extra eye on it for you in the future!

Glad it is ok! Get an alarm too.....it is worth the extra peace of mind

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
i would buy that security guard a case of beer!! i lovegood stories like this
+1 to that

Phew that's a close call...nice to hear of the good outcome!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
sweet...so did you get to see those f ups in person after they were caught?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yeah, I would have liked to see them too... tell them to let their little thug f*cker friends know to watch out because they are next.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
here are some pics of the chain after the attempt with bold cutters...looks like their bolt cutters won't be doing much damage after meeting this. go kryptonite!!!

i didn't get to see the a$$holes in person because i was busy doing other things...but the guard told me that they got them for that and driving without a license, no insurance, no registration and a couple of other things. scum like that deserve to get took outside and shot.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Yea get those guards some beer that would make me happy. tThey may watch your bike even better then.. lol man those locks are toug... what that a lock on a chain or a disc lockk?

·
Registered
171 Posts
nice to hear good stories. you should give the security something nice for lookin out.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts