Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i live in MA and its been either raining or to cold and crappy out to ride. Today is prob. the first day that was nice and good fun riding weather for a week.. so i get home from work thinking i was gonna go out for a nice relaxing ride and my bike doesn't start. so after a few minutes of trying to figure this out i realize my pumps not turning.. Called local buddy and he said he's gonna find me a spare relay around the garage so i can at least go tomorrow ( expecting that's the problem). Sucks when you live in MA and riding season is short and little things happen like this haha. anyone disagree with this being the problem?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was in New York recently for two years and left, after 1st year I knew I had to leave, but it took another year to get a job back out West with better weather

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Sometimes I feel like a junkie in Detox

I understand fully. I was all but out the door to head in to work when a crazy storm came up. I knew from the radar that it would be over soon but I would be late for work if I waited. It feels horrible to anticipate the ride and not get it. Monday's are bad enough, riding to work would have been great. But then to have mechanical problems on top of that. I feel for you. Hope you get it fixed soon.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Its hard to tell what the actual problem is, but it does suck big time when ur bike doesn't run when u wanna ride. Good luck

·
Registered
109 Posts
i was out for almost a month when my damn voltage rectifier went out. I wish I lived in so-cal and can ride all year long.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Layer up and your riding season will begin just a tad bit earlier and last a bit longer ;] ... But +1 on mass sucks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts